4 Beiträge
meadowlynn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Eastern Redbud bush, no blossoms - Hello! I just bought an Eastern Redbud that is labeled Eastern Redbud Bush.. (It has more stems, like a bush, different from the ones that d... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
meadowlynn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
anyone bought the Toto Aquia? - I was set to buy the Drake and saw that Toto has a dual-flush, the Aquia.. I searched here at the ol' reliable gardenweb site for the low-do... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
meadowlynn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
textured laminate countertop - Hello! I'm new to this forum, so forgive me if I'm asking something that's been answered. (But i didn't find anything on the search i did) ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
meadowlynn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thermal (or insulated) curtains vs regular thick cotton curtains - Hello! When we bought our house a couple years ago, I took down all of the previous owners' curtains and gave them away on freecycle.. I lo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar