12 Beiträge
medice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the width of this space? - I am curious what is the width of the home in the kichen/dinning room area. Thanks!
    Kommentar
medice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with a small bathroom please - I have a small bathroom in 1925 American Foursquare. I'd like to update it a bit with slightly modern fixtures. I am concerned that 4" deep ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
medice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim or drywall to finish new beam.. - We removed a load bearing wall and installed a metal beam. The first floor is open plan now.. Ceilings are 8' and beam will be sticking out ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
medice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior colors help! - Our house is a traditional American Foursquare in a very pretty historical neighborhood in Vermont. Aluminum siding is in great shape; shutt... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
medice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is crown molding in 8' ceilings a good idea? - We are renovating 1925 foursquare. First floor has wide open plan and second floor bedrooms are decent size. The question is would crown mol... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
medice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height - How high are the ceilings here? (to work with the fan; 8'?) thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
medice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height - Are these regular 8' ceilings? I'd love to know if Artemis fan would work well with those (looks like it here if the height is in fact 8'). ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
medice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height - Are these regular 8' ceilings? I'd love to know if Artemis fan would work well with those (looks like it here if the height is in fact 8'). ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
medice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Easy closets or spend a fortune? - How was your experience with easy closets.com? We are debating to add in a wardrobe or actually build a closet. It's an older house and spac... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
medice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...