13 Beiträge
meg0433 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Dilemma - What would you do with this bathroom? We want to keep the existing tile. It would be more trouble to rip them out. They’re in a concrete sla... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
meg0433 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Ideas Please - What would you do with this bathroom? We really want to leave the existing tile as it was installed into a concrete slab and would be too mu... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
meg0433 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color to paint house? - My in laws are repainting their home. The siding on the right that’s attached to the porch will not be painted. Only the wood on the front o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
meg0433 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which chair for the corner? - I want to reupholster a chair for the corner. Any ideas on which chair and possible colors to reupholster? This is our bonus room and the ki... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
meg0433 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which chair to reupholster? - Which chair should I reupholster for the corner of the room? Jetzt abstimmen
    Kommentar    12 Stimmen
meg0433 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which chair to recover? - I want to reupholster a chair for our bonus room. Which chair for the corner of the room?
    2 Kommentare
meg0433 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
gray paint/brown carpet - We just moved into a new house that has brown carpet and gray walls. I feel like with all the dark colors it just makes the room smaller. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
meg0433 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brown carpet/ gray paint - We just moved into a new house that has brown carpet and gray walls. I feel like all the dark colors are making the rooms seem smaller. Any ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
meg0433 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with curtains - I've just returned my third set of curtains for my living room. Please help me find curtains to help brighten the room and maybe bring out t... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
meg0433 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with curtains! - I've just returned my third set of curtains for my living room. Please help me find curtains to help brighten the room and maybe bring out t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...