11 Beiträge
meg12953 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Foyer decorating advice - Hello all, I have some big dreams for a renovation for our small foyer space. I am looking for sources on some of these products, can anybo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
meg12953 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom remodel with avocado green tub? - I have a 1972 dutch colonial which has original...everything. Upstairs bathroom has avocado green tub, tiles, sink and toilet. Was thinkin... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
meg12953 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom furniture/layout? - Hoping for some advice regarding our bedroom layout. I have a secretary desk which I love in the corner to the right of the bed, and a wind... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
meg12953 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on bathroom art? Frame color too dark? - Recently remodeled our half bath on the main level. I bought a print I love... may have gone too big but I've spent too much money on the f... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
meg12953 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile for backsplash - who makes this?? - Can anybody identify the maker of this tile? I thought it might be "Diamond" pattern by heath ceramics, but I can't figure out wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
meg12953 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior facelift - Hey y'all, Any suggestions on how to pick up the curb appeal of our house? I'm thinking hydrangeas in the front…maybe window boxes on all th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
meg12953 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen/Family room layout in new home - Hello, Husband and I are relocating. Just bought a 1972 dutch colonial. We're hoping to renovate the kitchen and family room. Pictures at... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
meg12953 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How would you characterize this house? - Hello! Husband and I are relocating and just bought this home in need of updates in Virginia. We were happy with the near 3000 square feet ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
meg12953 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Christmas decorating scheme - Wondering what colors for Christmas decorating might work in my living room/house. The walls and furniture are neutral but I have this oran... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...