5 Beiträge
meg_w (9b) Bradenton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone have experienced with the Ruby Supreme Guava? - I recently purchaced a Ruby Supreme guave, planning to plant it in my yard. I haven’t planted it out yet for varios reasons. I was delited t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
meg_w (9b) Bradenton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small tree with round yellow fruit (9b) - I found this growing along a trail in my neighborhood. It is a shrub or small tree with short thorns. The fruit is smooth skinned with a sof... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
meg_w (9b) Bradenton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much difference does screen make? - Just had a new screen enclosure put on the back of the house. I have a southern exposure there. So my plants have been huddled up against th... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
meg_w (9b) Bradenton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Orchid lineage - Hi All, I am using the RHS site to search the background for some of my orchids, partly to get a better idea of what conditions they might l... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
meg_w (9b) Bradenton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Name Game - I was hoping that some of you with greater resources and experience could shed some light on this plant's ID. Here is the name on the tag ex... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare