8 Beiträge
megankc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio - exposed aggregate or sand finish concrete? - Hi there - I have to decide on the kind of finish I want for my new back patio and can't make up my mind. Any advice?? Here's some pix of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
megankc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite or backsplash first? - Hey there - I have to start picking out my granite, tile etc for a brand new kitchen. Do you guys recommend picking the countertop first (I ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
megankc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island wood? - What type of wood is the island?
    1 Kommentar
megankc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet sizes? - Love these! How tall/wide are they? And is this a 9 foot ceiling?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
megankc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet height and width? - Can you please tell me the size of these cabinets? I have a 9 foot kitchen and figuring out the cabinet design is more difficult than expect... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
megankc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Pure View" screens? - Anyone have an opinion as to whether or not the Pure View screens are worth the costs? Just ordered all my windows and doors for my kitchen ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
megankc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodel advice! First timer! - So here are the plans for my kitchen remodel. I like the plan but there are a couple of areas that I am not sure about. One may sound silly,... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
megankc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remodeling my kitchen - What kind of granite is this?
    Kommentar