7 Beiträge
Bryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for fireplace - I need help figuring out how to remodel this fireplace at our future home to place a 50" tv concealed behind a painting above the firep... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Bryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Bryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color of trim and moulding? - What's the color of the trim and moulding?
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Bryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
8 foot ceiling former living room now dining room - Looking for ideas for the walls......wallpaper? Or Chair rail with framed moulding below and wallpaper above chair rail? Or no wallpaper. W... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Bryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior update? - Any suggestions for updating the exterior? The pitch of the roof is too small to add dormers I think. Color suggestions and remodel suggest... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
Bryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Columns - What is the width and height of the columns?
    1 Kommentar
Bryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this color, what is it? - What colors are in this room? Walls, trim, ceiling?
    2 Kommentare