9 Beiträge
mek240 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - What is the brand of wallpaper please
    Kommentar
mek240 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for specific white and black LVT - I am looking for pure white and pure black long rectangular vinyl tile planks. Has anyone come across these? The only thing I come across is... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
mek240 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Find a contractor - I bought a large slab of ceaserstone at a salvage warehouse and am hoping to use it in my small kitchen remodel. It's in perfect condition, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mek240 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Designer - I am doing a low budget kitchen remodel and have a decent amount of it planned out but am having trouble making a few aesthetic decisions su... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mek240 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to find cheap laminate kitchen counters - I know this seems like a silly question but where should I go to find laminate kitchen counters? I figured Homedepot would have cheap stuff ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
mek240 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is your biggest kitchen remodel regret or lesson learned? - For those of you who have remodeled a kitchen, what do you wish you had done differently? Alternately, is there anything you are so glad you... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
mek240 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plan for my DIY kitchen remodel - Hello, I am trying to come up with a plan for my diy kitchen remodel. Does anyone know what order i should be doing the remodel in? Are ther... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mek240 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DIY Superficial Kitchen Remodel - Hello, I'll try to make this short. I bought a condo about a week ago, the pictures of the kitchen are above. It's built in the 40's so the ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
mek240 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar