9 Beiträge
mel_firth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with color - Wondering what color to pain this play house? My house is dark brown with beige windows and trims. I would like the interior white and the s... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mel_firth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with color - Wondering what color to pain this play house? My house is dark brown with beige windows and trims. I would like the interior white and the s... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
mel_firth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with colors! - Wondering what color to pain this play house? My house is dark brown with beige trims.
    1 Kommentar
mel_firth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape - I need to put landscape in the front of my house. We have a walkway in front of the stairs that goes along the house towards the driveway. L... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mel_firth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with paint color! - I cannot stand this light grey from Benjamin moore anymore as it is way too light. Would love a dark grey from BM. Also any suggestion about... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
mel_firth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric choices to go with black and white chain link fabric. - Hi there, I have large curtains and one pillow on my bed of this fabric. Looking for other fabric choices for more pillow covers to go along... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mel_firth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brick for fireplace - Planning on removing the crown molding and laying brick from top to bottom. Wondering how far to go on each side considering the stair raili... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
mel_firth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
House numbers - Not dure where to hang my house numbers. I have four numbers so no space by the door. My frame is rectangular but top has curved shape and m... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
mel_firth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare