28 Beiträge
Melinda Donnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Photo app help? - Does anyone have a photo app that can add a craftman porch to picture? This is property that we are looking at. I think the siding woul... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Melinda Donnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design Dilemma Help! - We are looking at this house. i hate the design, but the location, acreage and the barn is the draw. We have come up with several ideas, bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Melinda Donnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with flooring? - This is the entryway This is a house we are flipping Kitchen, baths, new windows And a couple of doors are our major budget, I really... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Melinda Donnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Share your ideas - We are closing on this house next week as a project. The house has nice trees but needs curb appeal. I have ideas but would love to hear y... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Melinda Donnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carriage door makeover - I posted on here a couple of weeks ago. Do you think it is possible to add wood to a regular barn door to make it carriage style. I can no... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Melinda Donnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you add wood to a steel garage to change the look? - We actually have 6 Garage doors. Three on the front. Can I add wood molding to the steel doors to change the look? Also thinking of scree... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Melinda Donnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting software? Help with house!!! - Looking at this house, My daughter is like HECK no! The outside is the best part LOL! I am thinking paint it out in a Nice Gray, White Tr... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Melinda Donnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No Curb Appeal, Hate the Style - We have been house hunting. I am not fond of this style and have seen a lot of them. What could be done to update the look? I HATE the hi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Melinda Donnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remodel Bath/Washer dryer placement??? - I had this post under polls and it wasn't getting much attention. We are going to remodel a 2nd bath that is on the opposite end of the hou... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Melinda Donnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...