6 Beiträge
mellgc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Empty wall space!! - I have a 6ft wide wall above my entertainment center and need suggestions on how to decorate it. It is on the left side of my fireplace. Thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mellgc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blank wall help!! - I have a 6ft wide wall above my entertainment center and need suggestions on how to decorate it. It is on the left side of my fireplace. Thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
mellgc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another use for dining room?? - We are currently purchasing a house and although I love the colors in the dining room, but I don't really need/want a dining room. The room ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
mellgc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opt out of emails - How do I opt out of emails on posts where I have commented?
    1 Kommentar
mellgc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my front entry/stairs - I live in military housing & so I'm pretty limited to the changes I can make (can't paint). When you walk in my front door the stairs to... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
mellgc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Turn dining room into art/craft room - We recently moved into military housing in Hawaii & the floor plan is quite different than our previous home. The living room & din... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare