41 Beiträge
Sally Matthews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity lighting? - Where is the lighting?
    Kommentar
Sally Matthews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what size corbels for large doorway openings? - I have almost a 9 ft doorway opening into a sunroom after removing French doors. What size proportions should I consider installing corner ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Sally Matthews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sunroom ceiling color - what color is the ceiling? Thanks.
    Kommentar
Sally Matthews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pink "tree" - Is this an azalea pruned into the shape of a little tree? if so its beautiful!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Sally Matthews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color on wall - I would like to know. Thanks.
    Kommentar
Sally Matthews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom wall color? - Love it. It looks like SW Silvermist which I painted my bathroom.
    Kommentar
Sally Matthews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint just one interior door black and leave the rest white - Is that tacky? The door I want to paint black is next to a white brick fireplace leading to the guest wing so I thought it would be a nice ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Sally Matthews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the sweet dog - Is it a foxhound?
    1 Kommentar
Sally Matthews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Sally Matthews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wood trim on walls behind bed - Are the strips custom milled or can you buy the strips already routed on both sides?
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...