121 Beiträge
memo3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a link please - Do any of you still have the link to New York Rita's clematis grower? Lost my link with my last computer. I looked around but didn't see her... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
memo3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My house in town - I'm still working away like a beaver on my house in town. I don't know how to post more than one pic at a time so I'll have to do a few in a... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
memo3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Green bean liquid - Can anyone tell me if green beans processed in a pressure canner are supposed to loose their liquid during the canning process or not? Some ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
memo3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front bed coming along - I've been working at getting shrubs planted and tubs of perennials put somewhere (dug up last year to make room for a patio). It's a blessin... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
memo3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My weekend's work... - Took out two diseased Elm trees this weekend and turned one stump into a planter. Replaced the Elms with these three Red Oak trees. My "... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
memo3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tub surround to go with planke walls? - We are in the process of remodeling the bathroom of our late 1800's farmhouse. It appears that 2/3 of the bedroom closet was taken to make a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
memo3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower surround suggestions to go with planked walls - We are in the process of remodeling the bathroom of our late 1800's farmhouse. It appears that 2/3 of the bedroom closet was taken to make a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
memo3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need some opinions on my ceilings. - My home was built in the late 1800's and is a simple single level farmhouse. At some point a previous owner had all of the ceilings (except... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
memo3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pat_Tea - Hello Pat_Tea, While I haven't been here for sometime and you maybe have been, I just wanted to tell you how nice it is to see you back here... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...