12 Beiträge
mena162 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass tub enclosure - I have an antique claw foot tub and am looking to enclose it with glass panels. Where can you find them? Are they custom?
    1 Kommentar
mena162 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wainscoting and molding on top - Where can these be obtained?
    Kommentar
mena162 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Upholstery on chair seats - Pattern name and manufacturer? Beautiful
    1 Kommentar
mena162 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
mena162 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier - Where can I find this chandelier? Thanks
    2 Kommentare
mena162 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color - What is the paint color? Warm and beautiful
    1 Kommentar
mena162 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier - Beautiful. Where can I find this chandelier? Thank you
    3 Kommentare
mena162 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier - Where can I get the chandelier? Love it
    1 Kommentar
mena162 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper? - Love the wallpaper. Is it available anywhere? Thank you
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
mena162 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the chandelier - Where can I find the chandelier (or a similar one)? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...