8 Beiträge
mer07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
color for bedroom walls, the furniture is teal green with natural pine - There is a border around the top that has teal books along with navy, red and teal green, also some golds and tans. Should I remove the bor... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mer07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatments. Fabric covered cornice boards for bedroom windows - I would appreciate any advice anyone can give me, especially from an Interior Designer. I am planning to redo a master bedroom, and I am con... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mer07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
question for color for kitchen walls - Has anyone used the new aqua color on their kitchen walls? I am wondering how popular it is for kitchens, and how you used it. Thanks in adv... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
mer07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help with painting my kitchen - I just removed wallpaper from my kitchens walls. The sheetrock is in bad condition. It had been smoothed by using spackling paste before wal... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
mer07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help in choosing colors for kitchen and family room - My kitchen and family room are divided by a small wall and bar. My kitchen cabinets are painted white with white tile between them. Also hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mer07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice on remodeling my kitchen - Sorry I do not have photos. I will try to explain what I need help with. My kitchen cabinets have been painted white with Behr white satin .... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare