5 Beiträge
Meredith Magee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color please! - I know someone has already a asked this, but the answer was to check more info and your blog. I found nothing. If anyone can give me a direc... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Meredith Magee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color please! - I know someone has already a asked this, but the answer was to check more info and your blog. I found nothing. If anyone can give me a direc... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Meredith Magee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color? - Hello, this room is fabulous! I am looking for a taupe/ grey color for my bedroom and was wondering if you could tell me what color is used ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Meredith Magee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is this stunning headboard from!? - I would love if you could help me out please! :)
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Meredith Magee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need bedding suggestions! - I'm looking for places with classic textured bedding styles on a cheap budget. I'm going for a comfy, beachy, classic vintage look and love ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare