5 Beiträge
metalboy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the size of the shelves? - what is the exact size of the shelves? the size in the product description and specifications don't match.
    1 Kommentar
metalboy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
metalboy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my midcentury bathroom remodel - Hi! I have a small mid century house which I have been remodeling little by little. I want to keep the mid century feel, but with an update... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
metalboy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finding a dining table - Hello there! I have being looking for a glass round dining table, modern but timeless. It sounds easy, but it's not. Any suggestion? Thank... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
metalboy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anybody advise me on where I can find an affordable (less than $500) "Kilim" area rug?
    1 Kommentar