12 Beiträge
Martha Moyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this red oak flooring? - I am looking for a light stain, yet dark enough too. This floor looks great.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Martha Moyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring Stain and type of wood - What stain was used on the floor? Is this red oak? Thank you, Martha
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Martha Moyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - Love the backsplash, could you tell me what you used for this please? Martha
    Kommentar
Martha Moyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Martha Moyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the chairs, where may I find them? - Are the chairs adjustable height?
    1 Kommentar
Martha Moyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Martha Moyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Martha Moyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Martha Moyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes the chandelier? - Love the light fixture. Where can I find it?
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...