21 Beiträge
mgeorge1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what colour is the wall? - The one that the doorway is against
    1 Kommentar
mgeorge1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
colour of cabinets? - What colour are the cupboards?
    1 Kommentar
mgeorge1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I buy this hardware? - (The knobs that join together on the cabinets?)
    Kommentar
mgeorge1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
7 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
mgeorge1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - Where can I purchase this countertop?
    Kommentar
mgeorge1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop near stove - Where can I purchase the brown countertop?
    Kommentar
mgeorge1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brown tile - Where was the tile purchased?
    1 Kommentar
mgeorge1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Metal tile - What is this tile made of and where was it purchased?
    1 Kommentar
mgeorge1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Metal tile - What is this tile called and where was it purchased?
    1 Kommentar
mgeorge1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rmove wallpaper from old plaster walls - Wondering the best way to remove old wallpaper from plaster walls in a 1934 home
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...