5 Beiträge
Maile G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Updating lamps - 1st is my living room-lamp option 1. (Love these, but I think the lamps need to be taller for light, and fatter to be a bigger presence, if ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Maile G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with kitchen - Want to update our kitchen, but spend less than 4K. Any helpful thoughts?
    9 Kommentare
Maile G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help rearranging minor things - We moved when I was 7 months pregnant, and I "nested" like crazy, too quickly, using things from our old house. Now I am rearranging things,... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Maile G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Build in shelves? - I have this little nook in our kitchen; would built in shelves look good above my antique buffet??? If so, two shelves? And build in, touch... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Maile G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen update - Help! I am about to start the much-needed update on our kitchen... We are keeping the floors and cabinet boxes. I am thinking new cabinet do... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar