8 Beiträge
mholtz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rebuilt my home after a fire destroyed it and would like to post my pictures. How do I do that? Do you provide the comments attached to th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mholtz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the patio furniture from? Thank.
    1 Kommentar
mholtz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are the nightstands from?
    Kommentar
mholtz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find the skinny table between the two sofas?
    Kommentar
mholtz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone tell me where the night stands are from (or something similar).
    2 Kommentare
mholtz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My tall kitchen cabinets do not go to the ceiling. I have a stainless cook top hood with a glass bow. How high up should the back splash g... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mholtz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find the best knock off of the LEM Piston Stool?
    1 Kommentar
mholtz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find mid-priced contemporary bar stools?
    1 Kommentar