4 Beiträge
mi1stormilst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hanging door from the top - Can this door be mounted to a sliding rail from the top?
    1 Kommentar
mi1stormilst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any chance we can get better photos? - We really want to pull the trigger, but I was hoping for some higher resolution photos of the top and bottom of the actual table? Thank you ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mi1stormilst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any chance you can send me a couple of photos? - We really want to pull the trigger, but I was hoping for some higher resolution photos of the top and bottom of the actual table? Thank you ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
mi1stormilst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the top a solid piece or built out of planks? - I love this tables design and coloring I was just wondering if the top is built from separate planks or is it one solid piece that looks lik... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar