9 Beiträge
Tanya James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
do you sell the chairs? - Do you sell the chairs?
    Kommentar
Tanya James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom chandelier? - Bathroom chandelier?
    Kommentar
Tanya James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you provide information to source the vanity and wallpaper? - Can you provide information to source the vanity and wallpaper?
    Kommentar
Tanya James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Tanya James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I really have to gut it. - I am purchasing a new home and there’s a hodgepodge of stuff that needs some updating. When I saw the bathroom I thought the tile was a bit ... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Tanya James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the bedding - Was the bedding custom? If so, what is the fabric for the print? If not, where was it purchased?
    Kommentar
Tanya James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Tanya James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the rug! - Where can I purchase the featured rug?
    1 Kommentar
Tanya James hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drapes? - What fabric
    1 Kommentar