13 Beiträge
Elizabeth Sroka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
would you please share the source of the lamp on the lamppost. - I am in dire need of a lamp at the end of my driveway. It is a long driveway that has not street lighting. Visitors have difficulty backing ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Elizabeth Sroka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom remodel - I would like to know the counter material here on this vanity. I am renovating a bathroom and am using a tile called marrakesh. It is a gray... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Elizabeth Sroka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Micah68 - I am interested in the tub also. Is it deeper and sister than a standard tub. Can you share the manufacturer of the tub.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Elizabeth Sroka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room - Can you share the manufacturer of the couch and chairs. Really like the lines and the fabric. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Elizabeth Sroka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Micah68 - I am interested in the pillows on the swing with the fish pattern. Are the pillows available for purchase or is the fabric available for cus... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Elizabeth Sroka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom remode l - Can you share the wall tile info.? Thank you. It looks great.
    1 Kommentar
Elizabeth Sroka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall and trim color - This room is soothing to the eye. What are the colors of the walls and trim.
    1 Kommentar
Elizabeth Sroka hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...