6 Beiträge
Michael Casha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would adore your ideas to improve this floor plan - Hey legends, Would greatly appreciate some ideas on improving this floor plan! I'm keen to allow the hallway to go straight down to the livi... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Michael Casha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would love your advice on renovating my fireplace - Hey team, Would love your advice on renovating my fireplace - see photo below. Have considered rendering, or buying an insert, replacing t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Michael Casha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would appreciate your feedback on bathroom renovations - Hi all, Looking to renovate a 3.3m x 2m bathroom and am keen for advice on layout, particularly thoughts on whether a bath should be includ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Michael Casha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions on improving the appearance of the exterior of this house - Hi all, Would love your thoughts on how I can improve the appearance and functionality of this property. Here's the conundrum - as you can... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Michael Casha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What style of home is this? - Hi all! I'd love your help in figuring out what style of home this is - I believe it was built in the 1960s, but I am never sure how to ref... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Michael Casha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floorplan remodelling - keen for your advice! - Hi there, Would absolutely adore any advice on how I could remodel a house I have just purchased. The current floorplan is attached, however... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare