5 Beiträge
Farley McDougal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finding original brick driveway under current dirt driveway - Long time listener, first time caller here. If you happened to be digging in your older house's dirt-ish driveway for say, putting in a carp... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    27 Kommentare
Farley McDougal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
From Business Blues to Company Comfy - Simple Guest Room Makeover - When we moved into our cozy home (read: I can vacuum the entirety from one solitary outlet), I took over the guest room for my home office. ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Farley McDougal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countercultural - 1940's-ish Kitchen Restore Before and After - After the bathroom redo and swearing off more restoration projects for our old house for a while, I found a sink. That's it, a hundred and o... Lesen Sie mehr
27 „Gefällt mir“    93 Kommentare
Farley McDougal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our one bath restoration and the HD bucket we speak of no more. - The wife and I live in a simple place. I've had people tell me, "What a nice, starter home," and while I don't quite understand wh... Lesen Sie mehr
15 „Gefällt mir“    43 Kommentare
Farley McDougal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adding a totally not secret staircase to the attic? - I own a 2 bedroom home built in 1945, so there is storage space upon storage space. Between the two bedrooms seemingly shared wall, is a 2' ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    52 Kommentare