14 Beiträge
Michael Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Installing Used Bamboo Floor Tongue and Groove - I purchased some used flooring that was glued together, but floated. The wood is in pretty good shape, but my floor installer does not want... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Michael Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to Clean Concrete - Match old to new - I had a few slabs of concrete poured a little over a year ago. During backyard construction, the concrete got very dirty. I tried cleaning... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Michael Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor Concrete Modern Design Dilemma - Deck/Patio - I am remodeling my backyard and need to put a material in between my 3 concrete slabs. Originally was thinking grass/moss, but with the dro... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Michael Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting on the pergola. - What type of lights are these?
    Kommentar
Michael Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lights Attached to Pergola - Anyone know of any lights for sale that attach to pergola? I have a similar design.
    1 Kommentar
Michael Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lights Attached to Pergola - Anyone know of any lights for sale that attach to pergola? I have a similar design. <div><a href='https://www.houzz.com/photos/hi... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Michael Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lights - can you tell me what kind of lights are attached to the pergola?
    Kommentar
Michael Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Doors - Modern - I need to replace my exterior doors. Lots of large windows surround them. I prefer to keep the doors as much glass as possible. Besides s... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Michael Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape Lighting - Cool, Warm or Both for a Modern Backyard - I am in the process of updating my backyard and am adding all new landscape lighting. My house is a mid century modern, lots of straight an... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Michael Miller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes this door? - What is the manufacturer or a manufacturer that makes this door? What type of glass is used?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...