7 Beiträge
Michele Zucker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Paint Color? - What is the wall color in this room?
    Kommentar
Michele Zucker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color around door? - What is the paint color around the inside of the entry door?
    Kommentar
Michele Zucker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the paint color used for the entryway walls? - What is the color used for the entryway walls?
    Kommentar
Michele Zucker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the depth of the shelving used for the bar? - I’d love to know the depth of the shelving for the bar. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Michele Zucker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the dimensions of the island? - I love the large seating capacity of the island - what are it’s dimensions? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Michele Zucker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the dimensions of the island? - I love the large seating capacity of the island - what are it’s dimensions? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Michele Zucker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the dimensions of the island? - Love the island’s large seating capacity. What are it’s dimensions?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar