40 Beiträge
michelletepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
availability of this item - I don’t see any button to click for an email of when this will be available. Any update?
    2 Kommentare
michelletepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
michelletepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does it need a box spring? - Do I need a box spring or just a tall mattress?
    1 Kommentar
michelletepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I only need 2 tiles - I only need 2 tiles... is that possible to order?
    Kommentar
michelletepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you custom make a larger table top for this base? - Can you custom make a larger table top for this base about 48” x 108?
    1 Kommentar
michelletepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you make a larger top? - I’m looking for a top of around 60 x 96. Could you make that with this base?
    Kommentar
michelletepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
could you clarify the dimensions? - Could you clarify the dimensions because there are 2 different things written in your description.
    1 Kommentar
michelletepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
when will this be back in stock - When will this be back in stock?
    2 Kommentare
michelletepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
when is this back in stock? - When is this back in stock?
    Kommentar
michelletepper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
change the table top - Is this custom made, so I could change the size or type of material for the table top? I'm looking for a 108"x48" top either marble or copp... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...