30 Beiträge
michtrue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walk way space? - Hello Guys, We have finally, sourced a kitchen for our kitchen extension, only been without one for over 2 years! Its second hand so it's a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
michtrue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood work Paint - love this space could you tell me the paint colour and brand that you used
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
michtrue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love Your Style - Could you tell me what make extractor you have used, as I am looking for something similar. thanks
    1 Kommentar
michtrue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Style of Door into new kitchen extension. - Hello Houzzers, I'm after some advice for Doors into my new kitchen extension. I am drawn towards Glass double doors into the room bit worr... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
michtrue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Open Plan Living Kitchen Dining - Hello All, we have Finally built our Extention, woo hoo! I am finalising they layout, ready for the first fix. What do you think of the kit... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
michtrue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the whole look of this space - Could you tell me what colour the walls are painted, in I love the Hague Blue units, Thanks
    Kommentar
michtrue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Parquet Flooring - Hello all, hope somebody can advise me. I am currently taking up my Dining room Parquet floor ready for my new extention to start in april.... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
michtrue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Kitchen layout. - Hello we have finally got some funds to start our Single story extention which will include open plan Living, Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
michtrue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - A stunning space! Could you please tell me what flooring you have used.
    1 Kommentar
michtrue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely Space - What colour have you painted the Kitchen units
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...