6 Beiträge
michula27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier - I wasn't able to find the chandelier on your website. Is it still for sale? What's the manufacturer?
    Kommentar
michula27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the lighting fixtures! - Where did you get them from? Very interested in the pendant fixtures over the island, kitchen table and hallway. They're all so beautiful!
    Kommentar
michula27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the banquette seating! - This is the exact solution I've been looking for! This would be perfect for my small dining nook. Do you remember where you purchased it? Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
michula27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floating Shelves - Love these! How much space do you recommend leaving between two shelves?
    Kommentar
michula27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
michula27 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the built-ins! - They're an awesome use of space! I have a similar setup and would like to have something these. Do you remember who the manufacturer is or a... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar