15 Beiträge
mickrobb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would like to know the paint color of the island as well please - This kitchen is gorgeous I would love to know the color of the island :)
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
mickrobb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love! - I was wondering if concrete leeches into the dirt and isn't suitable for vegetables? I have had cedar boxes before but i really want somethi... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mickrobb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Price? - How much is this chair in COM?
    1 Kommentar
mickrobb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much is this chair in COM? - how many yards are required for each section i.e.; back and seat
    1 Kommentar
mickrobb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
CUstomer own material? - Can this be ordered COM? If so... How much material is needed and what is the price? Thanks!
    Kommentar
mickrobb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
mickrobb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sloped ceiling? - Can this be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
    Kommentar
mickrobb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bath - Can the canopy be mounted to a sloped ceiling?
    3 Kommentare
mickrobb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sloped ceiling? - Can this be installed on a slope?
    1 Kommentar
mickrobb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this! - No question...just really admire the creativity involved here. Beautiful and completely original!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...