8 Beiträge
Elizabeth Miesfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have 2 chairs and now have area for 4. Can I use a different color? - My dilemma is I cannot find the same chair in the same grey color & fabric. The chair comes in other colors. Would the grouping look oka... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Elizabeth Miesfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What material is used for the patio floor/outdoor space. - Is the tile porcelain travertine/stone/or marble look? Also do the tiles have a rectified edge?
    3 Kommentare
Elizabeth Miesfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Elizabeth Miesfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Elizabeth Miesfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Elizabeth Miesfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Modern living room - Is the fabric a soft velour?
    1 Kommentar
Elizabeth Miesfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing the old vanity with a new vanity and mirror. - This product does not have the size(s) available. [LED Lighted Wall Mount Vanity Bathroom Mirror with Defogger, Fog Free[(https://www.houzz.... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Elizabeth Miesfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What sizes are available? - I have a 42w" x 50h" area above the sink i wish to be covered.
    1 Kommentar