19 Beiträge
Miguel Buckenmeyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Protecting the base of wood veneer cabinets - Is there any way to protect the base of wood veneer cabinets from fraying due to moisture or water? Is there any sort of wrap around brace o... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Miguel Buckenmeyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen island grain direction - We are installing rift sawn oak cabinets with vertical grain. Today the contractor installed the wood panel in front of the island but he in... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Miguel Buckenmeyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tab finger pulls — how to make them work with vertical cabinets - I had intended to use finger pulls like these or these for my kitchen renovation. I wanted to emulate this project and this project. Some r... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Miguel Buckenmeyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Upper cabinets and range options - We our trying to finalize the layout of our kitchen and I am having a hard time with the area above the stove. We originally had the follo... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Miguel Buckenmeyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jura Gray Limestone countertop? - I’m madly in love with images like these that I keep seeing of Jura Gray limestone countertops paired with Walnut or dark rift sawn Oak cabi... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Miguel Buckenmeyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The difference between HARDIEPLANK® LAP SIDING and ARTISAN LAP SIDING - Can anyone tell me the difference between these two? I believe Artisan is also owned by James Hardy but I am wondering what the difference i... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Miguel Buckenmeyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Squeezing a bathroom into 1450sf foursquare - Hi there, We have a small foursquare and would like to do a kitchen remodel and squeeze in a small bathroom on the first floor. Our layout i... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Miguel Buckenmeyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Miguel Buckenmeyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Miguel Buckenmeyer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Obsessed with these modern lounge chairs but cannot find them anywhere - I recently saw this picture of the Ace Hotel in London (designed by Universal Design Studio London) and instantly loved the chairs, and to a... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...