117 Beiträge
Mike Larkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to get the best reponses to your request for Landscape Design Help - There are many helpful and knowlegeable plant and design people on this forum. To ensure you get the best answers to What should I plant he... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Mike Larkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Multi season Shrubs - What is you favorite multi season shrub? In my garden oakleaf hydrangea, comes into spring with large bold green leaves, summer - beautiful... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Mike Larkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mid Atlantic Hardy Plant Society Fall Market - Fall Market Saturday, August 26 8:30am - 12:30pm Freedoms Foundation, Valley Forge, PA This event happened every year .
    Kommentar
Mike Larkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Using Herbs In a Mixed Container - I see many photos on the web with herbs in containers, but rarely see them combined with annuals or perennials. Does anyone plant herbs wit... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Mike Larkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soil has too much calcium and magnesuium - Recently did a soil test through Penn State for a client and the test came back with over the limit Calcium and Magnesium levels. The pH wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Mike Larkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PA Herb and Garden Fest 2017 - Enjoy going to this show each year. Weather is starting to warm a little, buds are breaking. This is a nice place to shop and go to a few cl... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Mike Larkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Picea glauca Pendula browning needles - This weeping white spruce has been growing well for many years. Recently I have had some branches with needles browning and dropping. I not... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Mike Larkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Concrete Orb - Orb on Pinterest Has anyone made one of these Orbs and would like to share their experiences
    2 Kommentare
Mike Larkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Moldable Concrete for your Garden Projects. - Let me start by stating that I am not an employee of this company, nor do I receive any payment for my comments! I just want to share the fu... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Mike Larkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landis Valley Trials - Landis Valley Trials The gardens are living laboratories and garden classrooms for horticulture, plant pathology and entomology. Commercial... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...