19 Beiträge
mike_lee2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom bed needs something - Hello, I just finished staining this bed I made for our mater (king sized). The color scheme goes with the rest of the furniture in the roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mike_lee2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recessed lighting on slanted wall - Hello, I’m struggling to figure out how to place the recessed lighting in my daughters’ room as the ceiling fan light doesn’t provide much l... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
mike_lee2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting Bulkheads? - Hello, We just moved into a newer 2-story home and are having some trouble with figuring out paint. The entire house is still builder-grade... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mike_lee2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Estimate - fair cost? - Hello, we just moved into a house and wanted to get opinions as to if anyone thinks my estimate is reasonable. The entire house is all buil... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mike_lee2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trying to decide on storm door color / type - Hello, I'm having a new front entry door installed next week. The door has a glass oval on the front and will have two 3/4 sidelights. The s... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
mike_lee2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outside door / shutter color - Hello, We are looking to order a new front door - and part of the process is deciding what color to have the factory paint the door. The ins... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
mike_lee2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Vent Stack relocation in attic - tight connections? - Hello - I had to have a vent stack relocated on my roof due to solar panels being installed. The stack had to be moved from the far left of... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mike_lee2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red stain out of granite counter? - Hello, I noticed this stain today in my granite - not sure what caused it or how long it's been there. Tried pledge multi surface and it di... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mike_lee2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Scuff mark on granite - Hello - I have this mark on my counters (about the size of a quarter) - I kept cleaning it thinking it's food or something but I finally not... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mike_lee2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Base molding - how do I go around a corner with an archway? - Hello - I'm installing all new base molding in our house and also added molding around the opening of our Dining room. I'm feeling stuck on... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...