10 Beiträge
mikkibookmite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color roof should I use with my brown siding? - We have lived in this house for 25+ years with our brown siding and brown roof. Honestly, the exterior of the house never exuded much curb ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
mikkibookmite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curb Appeal For Front Entry? - I recently paid (a lot) to remove the huge tree in front of my entry door and have new river rock placed where soil had been. The result is... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
mikkibookmite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roof Color for a Brown House - My contemporary house currently has brown siding and a brown roof. I will need to replace the roof soon and wondered what other color I mig... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mikkibookmite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will Clover Grow in Muddy Lawn? - I live in Southeast Virginia. near Colonial Williamsburg. My front yard is a muddy mess when it rains and hard as cement during the summer.... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
mikkibookmite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorating Memory Care Studio for Mom - I desperately need help decorating a studio apartment for my mother, who is entering memory care. Mom has moderately severe dementia and I ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    57 Kommentare
mikkibookmite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Kind of Chair Is This? - My Mother-in-Law recently had surgery and her physical therapist recommended that she get a dining-room chair with arms so she can more easi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mikkibookmite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Fireplace - Does anyone have advice on how I can decorate my fireplace? It is located in our family room, which has white walls with blue, beige, and b... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mikkibookmite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brightening My Kitchen? - My small kitchen connects the family room and dining room and is on the interior of the house. Consequently, despite having a small skyligh... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
mikkibookmite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
House Nees More Curb Appeal - I love my ranch house, but it lacks curb appeal. We are located on a cul de sac and surrounded by trees. The neighboring houses are either... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
mikkibookmite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I replace square recessed lights? - I hate the square recessed lights that are located in the halls and family room of my 70s rancher. They are hideous and very energy ineffic... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare