15 Beiträge
min266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen dead space - Hi all, We have some dead space at the back of our kitchen (used to be good for children’s toys but now looking to rethink the use). I just ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
min266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
US ceiling light to be fitted in the UK - Hi everyone, I am looking to get the below ceiling light (made to US standards) to fit in my London, UK kitchen. Can anyone advise if its al... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
min266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for kitchen lighting - Hi, we are about to have our kitchen renovated, please see images. I would really appreciate some help in designing the lighting. We have li... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
min266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room planning kitchen/diner/playroom - Can anyone recommend a room designer they have worked with who can cleverly design a kitchen/dining space for us. I’m not looking for a kitc... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
min266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
extension layout - kitchen/dining/play area - Hi, we are looking at doing a side extension to our current kitchen/dining room. The idea would be to create a new kitchen and dining space ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
min266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen/dining layout ideas - We are about to renovate our kitchen and would like some help with some layout ideas. I have uploaded a floor plan (not the best-sorry) whi... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
min266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
min266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chimney breast - creating a stylish TV recess - Hi, we have just moved into a Victorian house and have been deliberating over the living room area. The two front rooms have been opened up... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
min266 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great sideboard! - Could I ask where it was from please?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...