8 Beiträge
minervasolutions hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New England Architecture Dilemma - Snow/ice and stairs are a nasty combination. You would think New Englanders would have figured this out! Looking at my photos, do you think ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
minervasolutions hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
minervasolutions hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint fireplace bricks dark gray? - I'm wondering if I should paint the white bricks dark gray to match the Jotul fireplace insert. My walls are Ben Moore Semolina. I don't wan... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
minervasolutions hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim and sash color for red colonial in New England - I love the look of black window sashes with different color trim, but I'm just not sure it will work with my non-historic (1980s) colonial. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
minervasolutions hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Change trim color of my red house? - I'm feeling like the off white is too contrasty. I like the look of authentic colonials (which this is not) where the trim and house are the... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
minervasolutions hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What pain color is used on the window trim? - I love the way it looks with the red.
    1 Kommentar
minervasolutions hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar