6 Beiträge
minu57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Toba Hawthorn isn’t happy - Hi all, i was super stoked to see that Toba hawthorsn were on sale on calgary plants online.. we planted it into the ground right away it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
minu57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Clematis group C help!!. Bunny problem. :'( - Clematis main stem got cut off. But about 2 inch of the stem remains intact, will it come back up or is it completely gone?. We just had a l... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
minu57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gardenias in Calgary - Guys, The Home depot collection of Gardenias look very lush and healthy and am super tempted to spend $40 on it. Should I keep it in the pot... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
minu57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Climbing Jasmine - Calgary - Hi yall, I came across climbing jasmine plant at Spruce it up. It says it's zone 8-10. Clearly we are not, I asked the staff and she said it... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
minu57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hollyhocks in Calgary - Just happened to come across some Hollyhocks at my friend's. Those are my one of my childhood favorites, I'm quite honestly surprised to see... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
minu57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Growing Blue Wisteria in Calgary - Hi all, New to this forum as well as gardening in Calgary. Does anyone know if Blue Wisteria will survive the hardiness?. If so, where can I... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare