8 Beiträge
Mira T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awkward living room... what to do with tv... - Help. I'm stuck with this awkward living room and I don't know how to arrange furniture and where to place the tv.... ahhhh 1. This is the o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Mira T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do granite samples have any use? - We have 5 different granite samples that we've got in the process of building our house. I'm talking about those 6x6 (or 8x8 I guess) square... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Mira T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this quartz too plain with white cabinets? - We originally chose Moon white granite for our kitchen, which was back in August 2016. After a lot of delays and this and that, our house is... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Mira T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me pick a front door color! - We didn't have a lot of choices for the exterior styles of the house, we only got to pick the siding color, and we chose a medium gray. I w... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    59 Kommentare
Mira T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can a stainless steel work table work as a kitchen island? - We've purchased a new construction home, and while we like the floor plan, I'm not so sure about the kitchen. The thing I'm worried about, i... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Mira T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's "in" right now? - We just bought a new construction home, and the construction is starting this week. I've been looking on Houzz for ideas, but too bad we won... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Mira T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
One color throughout the whole house. Which one? - We're building a house in Boston suburbs, and we're trying to decide on a paint color. The builder only lets us do one color throughout (ext... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    52 Kommentare
Mira T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Siding and shutter colors - My husband and I are building our first home in Boston suburbs, and the first thing we have to decide is the siding color and the shutter co... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare