7 Beiträge
miriamk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Height of ceiling - I love the small glass cabinets at the top; how high is the ceiling in this kitchen? THanks.
    2 Kommentare
miriamk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Height of ceiling - I love the small glass cabinets at the top; how high is the ceiling in this kitchen? THanks.
    Kommentar
miriamk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm wondering what the dimensions of this kitchen are? - square feet (even if it was stated) doesn't help as much as dimensions because shape matters a lot.
    Kommentar
miriamk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dimensions - Can you tell me the length of the main counter under the window?
    2 Kommentare
miriamk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me the dimensions? - Can you tell me the dimensions of this kitchen? It would help a lot to know how far from back wall the island is. Thanks.
    9 Kommentare
miriamk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
want to create a mural behind claw foot tub - I have a clawfoot tub set into what was a large closet jutting out from the bathroom. I would like to tile around the three walls - mostly w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
miriamk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our front room is way to big to be an 'entry' and we need it to be a lot other things as well - The room is 13x15 and is where we enter the house. Previous owners had used it as a diningroom but since the house backs onto a lovely lake ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare