8 Beiträge
missmilldad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet and island paint colors? - Love the paint colors in this kitchen combined with the Cambria countertops. Do you know the cabinet and island paint colors? much thanks
3 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
missmilldad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
missmilldad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
missmilldad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tumbled marble or matte glazed porcelain shower floor tile??? - We are building a modern farmhouse and I need advice on shower floor tile. The walls are 4"x16" glossy, white subways. Do I go w the care ... Jetzt abstimmen
    3 Kommentare    16 Stimmen
missmilldad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tumbled marble or matte glazed porcelain shower floor??? Help - We are building a modern farmhouse and I am completely stumped on tile floor materials. Our walk in shower has ended up being quite a splur... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    30 Kommentare
missmilldad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window Trim Paint Color? - I am trying to match my trim paint to Daltile Arctic White tiles as I will be using the 1" hex and the subway tile in my modern farmhouse. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
missmilldad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom sink - Is this sink lacava sottile? I have it picked out for my master bathroom and would love to see a photo of it on the wall.
    Kommentar
missmilldad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare