17 Beiträge
mistychaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help finding fabric. - Hello. Trying to find the source for the pictured fabric. I found it on a person’s blog on Instagram but no sources were give. I just love ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
mistychaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
new paint color. - I recently added a white backsplash and new quartz countertops to my oak kitchen. For now I’m keeping the cabinets as is but I’m still consi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
mistychaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help finding fabric - Love this fabric and can’t remember where is saved the photo from. Can anyone help me find the source for it? Thank you.
    5 Kommentare
mistychaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
support cradle for sink. help! - Hello. We are adding new cabinets and an undercount cast iron sink to existing kitchen cabinets. The people installing the quartz counterto... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mistychaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
faucet finish question - After 17 years we are getting new quartz countertops, new Koehler Under-mount sink and new faucets. I’m thinking a bridge faucet snd I’m deb... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mistychaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet hardware - Does anyone have an idea who makes these brass cabinet pulls?
    Kommentar
mistychaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Key West - Hello. My husband and I are thinking of spending a week at the end of the month in Key West. We have never been there. Could you offer any i... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
mistychaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Aktillery9, a question. - Love your kitchen and pantry. I was wondering if you could share the colors you used for your cupboards in the pantry? The white and the gr... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mistychaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighted make up mirror help...... - Does anyone have any suggestions for a good hardwired, lighted make up mirror? The kind that is fixed to the wall? Looking to add one to m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mistychaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help with picking a white for my bathroom. - Hello. We are remodeling our bathroom. I've picked white Kohler fixtures and a grey vinyl tile for the floor. I am looking for a Sherwin W... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...