17 Beiträge
Mj Roth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Modern Sectional Hunt (where to find?) - Looking for modern sectionals (I'm also on a budget) that resembles the following: -furniture.com/living-room/sectional-sofas/lego-sectional... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Mj Roth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Mj Roth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with the perfect modern/comfortable sectional :) - Debating between two of these sectionals for the space that I have right now (see below): Here are the links to the sectionals: http://www.h... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
Mj Roth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I get this wing back dining chair for a decent price? - High wing back chairs - where to find? All black.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Mj Roth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which BedSet would look amazing in this room? - The color scheme of the bedroom is very similar to this Restoration Hardware color: Light gray/white walls + dark gray hardwood floors. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Mj Roth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help in choosing dining chairs for this beautiful table - Went back and forth on the type of dining chairs would look the best with this table. I'm going for a contemporary + french touches. Thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Mj Roth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this nightstand work with this bed? - I have this bed here: https://www.google.com/shopping/product/6703655914490456913?q=beth+bonded+leather+bed&es_sm=91&biw=1058&bi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Mj Roth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Picking a dining table. - Travertine tiles = tan I have four different shag rugs in sand, dark gray, light gray and black. http://modshop1.com/collections/modern... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Mj Roth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Microfiber Fabric vs. Fabric Sectionals? - Microfiber Fabric sectional vs. Fabric sectionals? Pros and Cons? Would microfiber take away from the minimalist aspect, or luxury aspect... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Mj Roth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to modernize the home exterior? - to be more contemporary, minimalistic, etc... Panels, paint, garage door changes, lights, etc.
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...