4 Beiträge
Monica B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom ideas?? - I would like to remove the countertop that exists here.... I find it is too yellow for my tastes. Also thinking about changing the tub to a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Monica B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outside advice where to put the stone? - The back of the house needs something and we are thinking stone on some of it like in the front. Now to decide where. Right now we are thin... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Monica B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on wall design - Wanting to add stone to this wall, either the entire wall, build out around the fireplace and add stone, or stone around the fireplace and s... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Monica B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash advice - I want to change the backsplash to possible travertine subway tile with a portrait style insert above the cook top. Any thoughts?
    7 Kommentare