7 Beiträge
mkeys5000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LPG vs Natural Gas for BlueStar Range? - We have a BlueStar RNB series range that we've been using with Natural Gas for a couple years now and we love it. Recently we switched out ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mkeys5000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Make my BS grates 'black' again? - We have been using our new BlueStar RNB for maybe a month or so. A while back I noticed that one of the grates and bowls was getting much li... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mkeys5000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No quality variable speed hoods available to ship? - Our kitchen remodel is wrapping up, and I was recently hit with some bad news. We had ordered our vent hood through Bluestar at the end of J... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
mkeys5000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Portable Induction Burner for 12+ hour simmering - I am looking for a single countertop induction burner that does not have an auto-shutoff feature, or at least has one that can be disabled. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
mkeys5000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ranges without electronics - I have a BlueStar RNB on order, and one thing that is very different about this range compared to what I am used to, is the lack of displays... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
mkeys5000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wolf Countertop Oven - I have been on the lookout for some time now for a toaster oven that didn't look and feel cheaply made. Today while I was looking at a local... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
mkeys5000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Conflicting Hood Height Advice - I am finalizing designs for our new kitchen. We have ordered a 30" BlueStar RNB, and are about to order a 36" Vent-a-Hood PDH14-23... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare