13 Beiträge
mklein79 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The pendant lights! - I love the look of this kitchen you designed. So clean and fresh, and those pendants are fabulous. Would you mind sharing the source?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
mklein79 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room ceiling color - Would love to know what paint color was used on the dining room ceiling.
    2 Kommentare
mklein79 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful kitchen! - Would you share the source of the backsplash tile?
    Kommentar
mklein79 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Available in other colors? - I like the style and price, but the dark gray upholstery wouldn't work in my home. Does it come in any other colors?
    1 Kommentar
mklein79 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
blue and green ikat M3656 lake - Hi, is this pattern available in a fabric that's suitable for curtains? World Market had curtains that I believe were this pattern, but the... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mklein79 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The aqua dining chairs! - I haven't seen this style chair in this pretty color before. Could you share where you found them? Beautiful house!
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
mklein79 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yummy orange doors... - ...any chance you could share the paint color? I'd like to do the same with my patio doors.
    Kommentar
mklein79 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tab pulls on cabinets? - I love the tab pulls and am looking for something just like that. Can you please tell me the source?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
mklein79 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall hanging! - Love the gorgeous wall hanging. Can you share the source?
    1 Kommentar
mklein79 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the fireplace surround! - Beautiful job! Can you tell me what that tile is and where it's from?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...