6 Beiträge
mlbtiger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color advice for bathroom cabinets only. - I want to paint the bath cabinets a pleasing color without changing walls, floors. I also thought about painting the dark tile in the tub a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mlbtiger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorative Metallic Strip Suggestioms for fireplace accent wall - I am looking for a gold textured decorative metal strip to go between the fireplace wall boards. Anyone have any ideas what material or sour... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mlbtiger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace White Oak Stain Dilemma! - Stain dilemma on white oak accent fireplace wall! Should I do a clear coat and keep wood looking natural OR stain ” special walnut” color? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
mlbtiger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Luxury Vinyl next to distressed hardwood - I want to update tile floor with luxury vinyl. Half the house is hardwood and the other is tile. ( 3300 sf) Would you try to get as clos... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mlbtiger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Should I paint formal dining chairs white or dining table??? - Trying to lighten up this dark room with painting either dining chairs or table. The seat cushions on the chairs I do not want to change be... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
mlbtiger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Ideas for Card Game Table - I just purchased this preowned game table that folds out and swivels to 39" square. It's by Hooker and very sturdy. I would love any ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar