7 Beiträge
mlurvey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with accessories for my painting - I need help with putting together a wall using one of my favorite paintings! I had it reframed from a faux gold to this frame and my wall i... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
mlurvey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color grout was used for this amber glass tile? - I am putting an amber glass tile backsplash in my kitchen, I would like some ideas for the grout color!
    Kommentar
mlurvey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Perfect Grout Color - Im looking for the perfect grout color for my Amber Glass subway tile backsplash! Suggestions appreciated!
    3 Kommentare
mlurvey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for some paint options! - I have knotty alder kitchen cabinets with knotty alder interior doors. Anybody have suggestions for good paint options?
    Kommentar
mlurvey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lights or Fans in Bedrooms - We are building a new house. On our initial walk through with the electricians we chose to put fan lights in each of our three bedrooms. I... Jetzt abstimmen
    13 Kommentare    47 Stimmen
mlurvey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need some feedback on carpeting! - I am looking at Shaw, and Mohawk texture, fleck carpeting for my new house! Im going with wood in the kitchen/dining room but need somethin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mlurvey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Building a new house, need suggestions! - We are building a new house, i need suggestions, dos and donts and just basic information.
    9 Kommentare